Consignment agreement

Consignment agreement


This is an agreement between Theme30 and ‘the shop’.


Administration address: 313/133 Droop Street, Footscray, 3011

Phone number:0452496656


Items will be supplied by Theme30 to ‘the shop’ for a period of 12 calendar months. The shop is welcome to display the items however they want.


The shop is responsible for any items that are damaged or stolen. They will be treated as ‘sold’ by Theme30.


The shop will pay a deposit of 25% for the items that are provided. The other 25% will be paid on a monthly basis, dependant on sales, to the total of 50% (the wholesale price of the items). Items will be sent to the shop via post (with free shipping) or delivered by hand in Melbourne.


A stock sheet will be sent with the items and the shop must check all the stock has arrived and is correct.


The shop must keep a record of what items have been sold and is required to pay Theme30 on a monthly or quarterly basis (as agreed) according to what they have sold.


The shop is welcome to return any of the items to the shop (undamaged and unsoiled) at any time to Theme30, at the cost to the shop. Any items not returned will be considered ‘sold’ and will be charged for.


At the end of 12 months, all outstanding stock will either need to be paid for or returned (at cost to the shop) to avoid stock becoming out of date, unsalable or soiled etc.